Are you looking for a delicious and healthy bread recipe to make? Try this easy to make 100% wheat bread recipe. With the perfect blend of whole wheat flour, gluten, wheat germ, whey, and canola oil, this bread is not only delicious, but also nutritious. Enjoy this bread warmed up with butter, or have it as a snack. Either way, it’s sure to be a hit at your next meal!
For 14 people
- 1 1/4 cup - Water
- 1 1/2 Tsp - Salt
- 2 tablespoon - Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon - Honey
- 2 cup - Whole Wheat Flour -- (11.5 Ounces)
- 2 tablespoons - Whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup - Flour, Unbleached -- (3.9 Ounces)
- 3 tablespoon - Gluten, Wheat
- 2 tablespoon - Wheat Germ
- 2 tablespoon - Whey -- Powdered
- 1 tablespoon - Active Dry Yeast
- Put all the ingredients in the bread pan in the order listed, or in the reverse order if the manual for your machine calls for dry ingredients first and liquids last.
- Select the Basic Wheat Cycle setting and the Light setting (or the equivalent setting for your machine).
- Push the start button.
- Once the cycle is complete, enjoy your freshly made 100% wheat bread!
This 100% wheat bread recipe is a great way to have a delicious and healthy bread. Perfect for lunch, dinner, or even just a snack, this recipe is not only easy to make, but also quick. Enjoy this bread with butter, jam, or even just plain! Enjoy!