If you’re looking for something different to impress your friends and family at brunch, why not try this delicious pizza? It’s made with crispy hash browns, fluffy eggs and melted cheese and is sure to be a hit. Plus, it’s simple to make and takes just 45 minutes to prepare. So if you’re looking for something fun and delicious to bring to the table, look no further than this brunch pizza.
For 10 people
- 1 package - Frozen shredded Hash Browns
- 1 large - Egg
- Salt and pepper
- 7 large - Egg equivalent
- 0.5 cup - Skim milk
- 1.5 cups - Lowfat cheddar cheese - shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place parchment paper on 15 inch stone. Combine potatoes and 1 egg in bowl. Spread mixture on stone into a 14 inch circle. Pat down with back of spoon and season with salt & pepper. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and milk. Place in microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high. Stir and cook an additional 3 minutes, stir again. Spread cooked eggs evenly over baked crust. Top with optional ingredients. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve.
This brunch pizza makes for a delicious and impressive dish for any gathering. It’s easy to make and can be served hot or cold. To make it more hearty and filling, you can add additional ingredients such as cooked bacon or sausage. Enjoy your brunch pizza!