This Celery and Onion Stuffing is a simple to make dish that is full of flavor. It is made with a blend of creamy soups, chopped celery and onion, and a dry stuffing mix. It can be used as a side dish to accompany a variety of poultry dishes, or even as the main course with a side salad. You can also adjust the amount of water used to create a moister dressing. Bake it in a greased casserole for an hour for a delicious sweet and savoury dish.
- 1 pound - Dry stuffing mix
- 10.75 oz - Cream of mushroom soup
- 10.75 oz - Cream of chicken soup or cream of broccoli
- 1 cup - Chopped onions
- 1 cup - Chopped celery
- 1 can - Water
- Combine the stuffing mix, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup or cream of broccoli in a bowl.
- Add the chopped onions and celery, mix to combine.
- Pour in the water and blend all the ingredients until everything is evenly distributed.
- For a moister dressing, add 1/2 can of water.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish or casserole.
- Cover the dish with foil, and bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 50 minutes until the top is golden brown.
This Celery and Onion Stuffing is an easy to make dish that is full of flavor. It is a great side for poultry dishes, or as the main course with a salad. The creamy soups and stuffing mix mix perfectly with the celery and onion, and you can also adjust the amount of water added to create a moister dressing. Serve this delicious, savoury dish with your favorite main course, and enjoy!