This Chocolate Marble Cheesecake Pie is a delicious dessert that everyone will love. The reduced fat Oreo cookie crumb crust is made with granulated sugar and olive oil, while the creamy filling is made with fat-free cream cheese, fat-free sweetened condensed milk, egg, and vanilla extract. The chocolate layer is made with melted unsweetened baking chocolate squares. Preparing this delectable dessert is easy, and it’s sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
- 1 cup - Reduced fat Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons - Granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon - Olive oil
- 8 ounces - Fat-free cream cheese (softened)
- 14 ounces - Fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - Egg
- 1 teaspoon - Pure vanilla extract
- 1 ounce - Unsweetened baking chocolate squares (melted)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- To prepare crust, combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and oil in a mixing bowl. Press mixture firmly in a 9-inch pie pan.
- To prepare filling, combine cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg, and vanilla extract in another mixing bowl. Reserve 1/4 cup of batter.
- Add the melted chocolate to the reserved batter and mix well.
- Pour the vanilla batter into the pie crust. Spoon the chocolate batter over the vanilla batter, cutting through the batters with a knife several times for the marble effect.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until center is set.
This Chocolate Marble Cheesecake Pie is sure to be a crowd favorite. It has a delicious cookie crust and creamy filling with both a vanilla and chocolate layer. You can enjoy it at your next gathering or keep it in the refrigerator for a delicious treat during the week. Enjoy!