Treat yourself to a decadent dessert with this delicious Coffee Fudge Pie. The perfect combination of coffee and fudge sauces, combined with a Keebler’s chocolate graham crust and Starbucks low fat latte ice cream, makes for a delicious and indulgent treat that you can easily make at home. Whether served hot or cold, this coffee fudge pie is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
For 8 people
- 1 - Keebler's Chocolate Graham Crust
- 2 teaspoons - Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 tablespoon - Boiling Water
- 0.75 cup - Fat-Free Fudge Sauce
- 4 cups - Starbucks Low Fat Latte Ice Cream
- Place the Keebler's chocolate graham crust in the freezer while preparing the rest of the pie.
- Combine the instant coffee granules and boiling water in a small bowl and stir until the coffee dissolves.
- Add 3 tablespoons of hot fudge topping and stir until everything is well combined.
- Place the softened Starbucks low fat latte ice cream in a chilled bowl and stir in the remaining fudge sauce.
- Spoon the ice cream mixture into the chilled pie shell and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap and continue freezing for at least 4 hours.
- Remove the pie from the freezer about 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve the coffee fudge pie with the fudge topping mixture.
This Coffee Fudge Pie is a decadent and delicious dessert that your family and friends will love. The combination of coffee and fudge sauces, with a Keebler’s chocolate graham crust, makes an indulgent treat that everyone will savor. Serve it hot or cold and enjoy the amazing flavor that this pie has to offer.