Looking for a delicious and nutritious milkshake recipe? Look no further, this Creamy Apple Milkshake is perfect for any occasion, breakfast or as a snack. This recipe is easy to make and creamy to drink. Plus, it’s made with healthy ingredients like lowfat vanilla yogurt, honey, apple juice and milk. Try it out today and impress all your friends!
For 6 people
- 16 oz - Lowfat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1/4 cup - Sugar
- 1/4 cup - Honey
- 1 cup - Thawed Apple Juice, Frozen Concentrate
- 3 cups - Milk
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine the yogurt, sugar, honey, and apple juice concentrate. Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until chilled.
- Add the cold milk to the chilled yogurt mixture and mix them together.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses and serve cold.
This Creamy Apple Milkshake recipe is a great way to enjoy a healthy and delicious drink. Easy to make and packed with flavor, this shake is a great way to start the day or enjoy as an afternoon snack. Enjoy and have fun experimenting with different combinations of flavors for an even tastier shake!