If you love mashed potatoes and bacon, this is the recipe for you! Buttermilk Bacon Mashed Potatoes are a comforting, comforting side dish that will be a hit at any dinner. The combination of low-fat bacon, creamy potatoes, and fragrant chives is irresistible. Plus, this dish is easy to make and only takes a few minutes to prepare. So break out the potatoes and get ready to indulge!
- 5 slices - Low-fat bacon
- 2 pounds - Peeled potatoes
- 0.5 cup - Warm nonfat buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons - Soft butter
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chives
- Cook the bacon until crisp. Drain, and crumble. Discard the fat.
- Whisk the cooked and mashed potatoes with the warm buttermilk, butter, salt, and pepper.
- Once everything is combined, fold in the crumbled bacon.
- Garnish with chives and serve hot.
Buttermilk Bacon Mashed Potatoes are a great side dish for a variety of meals. They’re creamy and comforting, with a hint of salty bacon flavor. Best of all, they only take a few minutes to prepare, so you can have a delicious side dish ready in no time. Enjoy!