Muffins are a delicious and convenient snack that can be enjoyed at any time. Our Applesauce Muffins are made with a few simple ingredients and are full of delicious flavor. Enjoy these muffins as a breakfast treat, a dessert or a snack. They’re perfect with a cup of coffee or tea and can be customized with nuts, cherries and coconut for additional flavor. Enjoy this delicious muffin recipe today!
For 8 people
- 1 - Egg
- 0.25 cup - Applesauce
- 1 cup - Cake flour
- 2 tablespoons - Cake flour
- 1 cup - All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons - Baking powder
- 0.5 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.5 cup - Sugar
- 0.5 cup - Milk
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg until light and fluffy.
- Add the applesauce and mix until blended.
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into the bowl.
- Stir until combined and add the milk.
- Mix until the batter is smooth.
- Add any additional ingredients such as nuts, cherries or coconut.
- Mix until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Spoon the batter into 8 muffin cups.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
These delicious Applesauce Muffins are so easy to make and full of flavor. Experiment with different ingredients to customize the flavor of the muffins. Enjoy these muffins with a cup of coffee or tea and share them with your family and friends. They will love them as much as you do. Enjoy!