Banana Oatmeal Bread is the perfect addition to your breakfast table. It’s easy to make and packed with delicious flavors! The combination of banana and oatmeal make for a hearty, flavorful bread that is sure to leave everyone wanting more. This bread is also great for an afternoon snack or even a quick meal. Not only is it delicious, but it is also low in fat and made with natural ingredients. It’s sure to be a hit with everyone!
For 10 people
- 1/3 C - Water
- 1/2 C - Mashed Bananas
- 1 1/4 Tbsp - Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tsp - Sugar
- 2/3 Tsp - Salt
- 2/3 C - Oats
- 1 1/3 C - Bread Flour
- 1 Tsp - Yeast
- In a medium bowl, mix together the water, mashed banana, vegetable oil, sugar, salt, oats, and bread flour until well blended.
- Add the yeast and mix until combined. The dough should be just slightly sticky but still soft.
- Place the dough in a well-greased bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and let it rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- After the dough has doubled in size, knead it for 2 minutes on a lightly floured surface. Shape the dough into a round loaf and place it in a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- Let the loaf rise in a warm place until it’s doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before turning it out onto a cooling rack.
Banana Oatmeal Bread is a delicious, low fat treat that can be enjoyed by the whole family. It’s easy and fast to make, and everyone will love the combination of banana and oatmeal. Serve this bread warm with a pat of butter and a drizzle of honey for a truly special breakfast! Happy baking!