This delicious, crustless pumpkin pie is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings without any guilt. It is low fat, vegetarian and easy to make. So you can enjoy a sweet treat that won’t break your diet. The pumpkin is combined with evaporated skim milk, egg whites and egg beaters, sugar and spices like cinnamon, allspice, ginger and salt. Afterwards, it is combined with graham cracker crumbs and topped with Cool Whip Lite to make it even more indulgent. To get the best result, it is important to cool the pie before refrigerating overnight. You can serve 8 people with this recipe.
For 8 people
- 16 ounces - Canned pumpkin
- 12 ounces - Evaporated skim milk
- 0.5 cup - Egg beaters(r) 99% egg substitute
- 2 each - Egg whites
- 0.75 cup - Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - Cinnamon
- 0.25 teaspoon - Allspice
- 0.25 teaspoon - Ginger
- 0.08 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.5 cup - Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup - Cool Whip Lite(r)
- Combine the pumpkin, milk, eggs and egg whites in a bowl and beat until well blended.
- Mix in the sugar and spices until the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Stir in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Spray a high sided 9-inch pie pan with non-stick spray.
- Pour the filling into the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 40-55 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow the pie to cool.
- Chill the pie overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut the pie into 8 pieces and top each piece with 2 tablespoons of Cool Whip Lite.
Now you have the perfect low fat, vegetarian sweet treat to enjoy. This delicious crustless pumpkin pie is full of flavor and easy to make. You can serve it to your family and friends for special occasions or just for a cozy evening. Enjoy!