This fruit bread is a perfect addition to any holiday celebration. It is easy to make and is a delicious treat that can be enjoyed with family and friends. The sweet combination of the dried fruit and spices will certainly delight those who try this recipe. It also makes for a great gift to family and friends, so why not wrap it up and give it away as a surprise?
For 12 people
- 1 1/8 Cups - Milk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons - Butter
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons - Sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoon - Salt
- 1 Tablespoon - Orange peel -- grated
- 1/2 Teaspoon - Cinnamon
- 3 Cups - Bread flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons - Yeast
- 1/3 Cup - Dried fruit -- *
- 1/2 Cup - Almonds -- sliced *
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix together the milk, butter, sugar, salt, orange peel, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine the bread flour and yeast. Gradually add this dry mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Add the dried fruit and almonds and stir until evenly distributed in the dough.
- Grease a 9x5 baking pan and spread the dough in the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
This scrumptious fruit bread recipe is sure to make your holiday celebrations that much more special. With its delightful combination of sweet flavors, this bread is sure to be a hit at any gathering. Make sure to wrap it up and give it as a gift to those you love; they are sure to be delighted by the taste and presentation. Enjoy!