A stir fry is a great way to get a lot of flavors and nutrients into one quick and easy dish. This lemon chicken stir-fry is no exception! It’s a bright and flavorful dish, with plenty of vegetables and a zesty lemon sauce. Plus, it comes together in just minutes, so you can quickly whip it up on busy weeknights. Serve it over hot cooked couscous for a delicious and complete meal.
For 4 people
- 1 tablespoon - Vegetable oil
- 1 pound - Skinless boneless chicken breast
- 0.5 cup - Teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons - Lemon juice
- 16 ounces - Frozen broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, and red peppers
- Hot cooked couscous
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for about 5 minutes, or until it is no longer pink in the center.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; reduce the heat. Cover and simmer for about 6 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Serve with hot cooked couscous.
This lemon chicken stir-fry is a delicious, light, and quick dish. It’s packed with flavor, and the vegetables add some great nutrition. Plus, it’s so fast and easy that you can whip it up in minutes on busy weeknights. Add a side of couscous and you have a complete meal that your family will love!