These delicious lowfat chocolate muffins are a treat that your whole family will enjoy. With a little bit of chocolate, a little bit of sweetness, and a whole lot of flavor, these muffins are sure to be a hit. Made with whole wheat flour, turbinado sugar, and soy milk, they are a healthier alternative to your typical chocolate treat. No matter the occasion, these muffins will be sure to delight. Easy to make and ready in just 20 minutes, you can’t go wrong with this delightful dish!
For 7 people
- 1.5 cups - All-purpose flour
- 0.5 cup - Turbinado sugar and Sucanat
- 0.25 cup - Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons - Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon - Baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.66 cup - Nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 0.66 cup - Soy milk
- 0.5 teaspoon - Vanilla extract
- 0.25 cup - Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir in the yogurt, milk, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
- Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full with batter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly in the pans before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
These delicious lowfat chocolate muffins are a great treat that your whole family can enjoy. With a sweet and chocolaty flavor, and a healthy twist, these muffins are perfect for any occasion. Quick and easy to make, and ready in just 20 minutes, you can’t go wrong with this delicious dish! Enjoy!