This Sweet Potato Salad is a delicious and flavorful side dish perfect for any occasion. It’s loaded with nutritious ingredients like sweet potatoes, yogurt, scallions, coriander, ginger, and lime zest. This simple and scrumptious salad will be a hit with your family and friends.
For 6 people
- 2 lb - Sweet potatoes
- 0.25 cup - Water
- 0.75 cup - Plain yogurt
- 3 - Scallions
- 0.25 cup - Fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon - Fresh ginger
- 0.25 teaspoon - Lime zest
- 1 tablespoon - Lime juice
- 0.25 teaspoon - Freshly ground pepper
- Sprinkle potatoes in a 3-quart casserole dish with the water. Cover and microwave on high power for nine minutes, stirring every three minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and drain any excess liquid. Let the potatoes cool slightly.
- Stir in the yogurt, scallions, coriander, ginger, lime zest, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the salad to the refrigerator and chill for at least an hour.
This Sweet Potato Salad is an easy and delicious side dish, perfect for any occasion. The combination of flavors make this dish truly special and it’s a great way to add some nutrition to your meal. Enjoy!