Tired of the same old vegetables and looking to add some flavor? Then this tasty lemon herb sauce recipe is just what you need. It’s a quick and easy way to brighten up your favorite vegetables and add some zing to your meal. With a combination of olive oil, tarragon, Italian parsley, lemon oil, yogurt, light sour cream, and Dijon mustard, this sauce is sure to bring life to your plate. Serve it over freshly steamed asparagus or any other vegetable for a delicious and healthy dish that’s sure to be a hit!
For 6 people
- 0.25 cup - Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon - Tarragon, freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon - Italian Parsley, chopped
- 0.25 teaspoon - Lemon Oil
- 5 ounces - Plain Yogurt
- 5 ounces - Light Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon - Dijon Mustard
- 0 to taste - Salt and Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until combined.
- Add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Pour the sauce over freshly steamed asparagus and serve.
This delicious and easy lemon herb sauce is a quick way to add flavor to any vegetable. Serve it over freshly steamed asparagus for a light and healthy dish that’s sure to be a hit. With only a few ingredients and minimal preparation time, it’s the perfect accompaniment to any meal.