Are you looking for a quick and easy salsa recipe? Then you are in the right place! This delicious rosemary onion salsa is a flavorful combination of red onions, rosemary, and other spices that will give your meal an extra zing. It is so simple to make and will be a great addition to any dish you choose. Serve it warm or chilled and enjoy!
- 2 teaspoons - Olive oil
- 5 cups - Red onion
- 1 tablespoon - Sugar
- 2 tablespoons - Red wine vinegar
- 1.5 teaspoons - Fresh rosemary
- 0.25 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon - Pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add red onion and sauté for 7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Stir in the sugar, red wine vinegar, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
This rosemary onion salsa is the perfect condiment for any vegan or vegetarian meal. The flavor combination of onions, rosemary and other spices is incredibly delicious. This salsa is so simple to make and will be sure to satisfy all your taste buds. Serve it warm or chilled and enjoy!