Making a vegan pie crust can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be! This simple vegan pie crust recipe is easy to make and quick to cook. Ready to put your favorite fillings in a delicious vegan crust? This vegan pie crust recipe is the perfect starting point!
For 1 people
- 1 1/4 Cups - Flour
- 1/2 Tsp - Salt
- 1/3 Cup - Soft Margarine
- 3 Tbsp - Ice Water
- Mix the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Cut the margarine into the flour using a pastry blender or two knives.
- Sprinkle the ice water over the mixture and toss gently with a fork until everything is evenly blended.
- Allow the mixture to rest for five minutes.
- Roll the dough out on a well-floured board to fit a 9 inch pie pan.
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake the crust for 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly golden.
Making vegan pie crust doesn’t have to be hard! With this easy vegan pie crust recipe, you’ll have a delicious, flaky crust in no time. Serve it with your favorite filling, or enjoy it plain. No matter what you choose, you’ll love this vegan pie crust recipe!