This Fall Harvest Bread #2 is the perfect way to incorporate the flavors of the season into your meals. The combination of canned pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, maple syrup, and spices gives this bread an extra flavor punch. It’s easy to make and a great addition to your holiday meals. We’ve included instructions for baking it in a bread machine, but you can easily adapt it for oven baking as well.
- 1 cup - Water
- 3 cups - White bread flour
- 2 tablespoons - Dry milk
- 1.5 teaspoons - Salt
- 2 tablespoons - Margarine
- 1 tablespoon - Maple syrup
- 0.5 tablespoon - Brown sugar
- 0.5 cup - Canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon - Vanilla extract
- 0.75 teaspoon - Ground ginger
- 0.5 teaspoon - Allspice
- 0.5 cup - Roasted pumpkin seeds
- 3 teaspoons - Active dry yeast
- Start by removing the bread pan and attaching the kneading blade. Place all the ingredients according to the list in the bread pan.
- Insert the bread pan, close the lid and plug it in.
- Next, select the bread type and Sweet Bread cycle on your bread machine.
- Press start and wait for the bread to be done baking, timing as indicated.
- Enjoy your freshly baked Fall Harvest Bread #2!
There’s nothing like Fall Harvest Bread #2 to give a refreshing and flavorful twist to your holiday meals. It’s an easy-to-make bread that is sure to be a hit with everyone. Enjoy!