Making bread in a bread machine is a great way to enjoy delicious bread without all the hassle of traditional bread making. This recipe uses a combination of white and brown rice flours to make a delicious and gluten free cheddar cheese bread. Instant nonfat dry milk and xanthan gum give the bread a great texture, while the added cherries brighten up the flavor. Enjoy this delicious bread with any meal or snack!
For 1 people
- 1 package - Dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons - Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 2 cups - White rice flour
- 1 cup - Brown rice flour
- 0.25 cup - Instant nonfat dry milk
- 3.5 teaspoons - Xanthan gum
- 1.5 cups - Grated sharp cheese
- 2 large - Eggs
- 2 tablespoons - Soft margarine
- 1.75 cups - Warm water
- 0.25 cup - Dried cherries
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until they are thoroughly combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bread machine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, margarine, and warm water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bread machine.
- Select the 'Fruit Bread' setting, and then add the dried cherries.
- Press Start and let the bread machine do the rest of the work for you!
Making bread in a bread machine is surprisingly easy! And with this delicious gluten free cheddar cheese bread recipe, you can make a tasty treat without having to worry about any gluten. Enjoy it with any meal or snack, or just as a snack on its own. Enjoy!