These cinnamon rolls are the perfect treat for any occasion. They are made with fresh ingredients and are sure to please everyone in the family. The hot coffee and maple flavor glaze takes them to the next level. Enjoy these delicious cinnamon rolls just like Grandma used to make.
- 1 pkg - Yeast
- 3 cups - Bread flour
- 0.25 cup - Sugar
- 0.75 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.5 cup - Milk
- 0.5 cup - Water
- 2 tablespoons - Shortening
- 1 - Egg
- 0.25 cup - Butter
- 0.25 cup - Chopped nuts
- 0.75 teaspoon - Cinnamon
- 1 cup - Powdered sugar
- 0.25 teaspoon - Maple flavor
- 2 tablespoons - Hot coffee
- Set your bread machine to the white bread / manual cycle.
- Remove the dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll or pat to a 12x9-inch rectangle.
- Brush the rectangle with the melted butter.
- Combine the sugar, chopped nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Starting from the shorter side, roll up the dough tightly and pinch the edge to seal.
- Cut the roll into 12 slices and place in a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until almost double in volume - about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Combine the powdered sugar, melted butter, maple flavor, and hot coffee; blend until smooth.
- Drizzle over the hot baked rolls.
These delicious cinnamon rolls are a perfect treat for any occasion. They are easy to make and sure to be a hit with family and friends. The hot coffee and maple flavor glaze adds an extra special flavor. Enjoy Grandma’s delicious cinnamon rolls today!