Nothing beats a slice of homemade pizza! This easy-to-follow recipe will guide you step-by-step through the process of making the perfect pizza dough. All you need is a few simple ingredients, a bit of patience and you will have a delicious and flavorful pizza crust in no time. We used a 12-inch pizza pan and had enough dough left to make 4 dinner rolls a few days later, they were great too!
For 1 people
- 6.5 ounces - Water
- 2.3 cups - Bread flour
- 1 tablespoon - Dry skim milk
- 2 tablespoons - Sugar
- 1 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 tablespoon - Butter
- 1.5 teaspoons - Dry yeast
- Put all ingredients in the bread machine in the order specified by the manufacturer and select the dough cycle.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove the dough from the bread machine and place it into a greased bowl. Cover it with a cloth and let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cut the dough into two or three portions, shape them into round shapes and cover them with a clean cloth. Let them rest for about 15 minutes.
- Flatten the dough into a circle, spread it onto a pizza pan or baking sheet and prick it with a fork.
- Spread your favorite pizza sauce over the dough and sprinkle with desired toppings. For a classic pizza, we suggest using onion, green pepper, mushroom, salami and cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15 to 20 minutes at 400°F (205°C) until the crust is golden brown.
There you have it! Delicious, flavorful homemade pizza! Enjoy it with your family and friends. Don’t forget to save some of the dough for making dinner rolls the next day, they will be great too!