Are you looking for a way to lighten up your favorite recipes? Look no further! This recipe from Sarah Phillips is here to help. This Lowfat Baking Substitutions guide will help you adapt your favorite dishes to be healthier and just as tasty. Making these simple ingredient substitutions can help you enjoy lighter and healthier meals without sacrificing flavor. Use this recipe to make your favorite foods healthier and lower in fat content.
For 1 people
- 1/2 cup - Non-fat yogurt
- 8 ounces - Low-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 large - Eggs
- 1/2 cup - Cooked pasta
- 1/2 cup - Broccoli, chopped
- 2 tablespoons - Instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup - 2 % milk or 1 % milk plus 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons - Land O Lakes Country Morning butter blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix together the yogurt, cheese, eggs, and cooked pasta, and pour into the prepared pie plate.
- Sprinkle the broccoli over the top, and bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- Mix together the nonfat dry milk and milk in a small bowl. Pour the mixture over the top of the frittata, and dot with butter.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, or until the center is set and the cheese is melted.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
This delicious lowfat baking substitutions recipe is a great way to lighten up favorite dishes and enjoy a healthier meal. By using nonfat yogurt, low-fat Swiss cheese, and a butter blend, you can create a delicious and healthier meal that your family and friends will love. Not only is this dish healthier, but the substitutions don’t compromise on the taste. Give it a try and enjoy the deliciousness of a healthier dish!