This Melon Pernod and Strawberry Yogurt Dip is a fun and delicious way to enjoy fresh fruit and yogurt. This appetizer or dessert is perfect for a brunch, lunch, or special occasion. The melon balls are lightly enhanced with a hint of anise flavored liqueur, while the yogurt dip has a fruity twist from the chopped strawberries. Enjoy this refreshingly light and flavorful recipe!
- 1 (ripe) - Honeydew melon
- 1 (ripe) - Cantaloupe
- 0.25 cup - Anise flavored liqueur
- 4 ounces - Plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons - Finely chopped strawberries in juice
- Peel the melons and cut into bite-sized cubes or balls. Place in glass bowl.
- Drizzle liqueur over the fruit and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes, stirring several times.
- Add fruit to yogurt and stir to blend.
- Place the yogurt dip in a small bowl and center on a dish or shallow bowl. Surround with melon balls.