This delicious orange roughy with orange sauce is a perfect meal for any occasion! The orange roughy fillets are cooked to perfection and served with a sweet and savory orange sauce. The combination of flavors is delicious and will leave you wanting more! Serve with a side of your favorite vegetables for a complete meal!
For 8 people
- 2 lbs - Orange roughy fillets
- 2 tsp - Margarine
- 1 tsp - Flour
- 0.5 cup - Orange juice
- 2 tsp - Lemon juice
- 1 dash - Nutmeg
- 0.25 tsp - Salt (optional)
- Cut the orange roughy fillets into 8 portions. Set aside.
- Melt the margarine in a pan and add the flour, stirring well until blended.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients, stirring over low heat until thickened.
- Broil the orange roughy 4 inches from the heat source until the fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Pour the orange sauce over the fish and serve immediately.
This orange roughy with orange sauce is a delicious and easy meal that looks and tastes great. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and savory flavors and makes for a perfect dinner for any occasion. Serve with your favorite vegetables for a complete meal that everyone will love!