Tofu is a great, plant-based source of protein that can be used in a variety of dishes. But it can be time-consuming to prepare and marinate. This microwave-drying method is fast, and yields flavorful tofu that is ready to use in recipes or on its own. All you need is some tofu, a microwave and your favorite marinade.
- 1 block - Tofu
- 1 sheet - Paper towels or coffee filter
- Place the tofu on a microwave-proof plate and heat without wrap for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Line a calendar with paper towels or coffee filter and place heated tofu on top.
- Let stand for about 10 minutes. Then marinate.
- Allow the tofu to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
This microwave-drying method is a great way to quickly prepare tofu for recipes or to make a quick snack. The tofu will be flavorful and ready to use. For best results, marinate for at least 15 minutes before enjoying. Enjoy your delicious, plant-based meal!