This chilled and fruity drink is the perfect companion to a hot summer day. With a combination of tangy pineapple juice and sweet yet tart raspberries and strawberries, your taste buds will be tantalized. Best of all, this recipe is vegan, vegetarian and low in fat. Enjoy this quick and easy recipe with your friends and family.
- 1.5 cups - Pineapple juice
- 0.5 cups - Frozen raspberries
- 0.5 cups - Frozen strawberries
- 2 teaspoons - Nutritional yeast
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
This pineapple berry drink is a healthy and delicious treat. With its combination of sweet and tart flavors, it’s sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. It’s perfect as a breakfast drink, snack or as a light dessert. It’s also a great way to get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals. So why not give it a try and see for yourself how delicious and nutritious this drink can be!