Nothing compares to the smell and taste of a freshly baked loaf of bread. This Rye and Dill Bread is a simple recipe that yields a delicious and rustic loaf of bread. It’s made with all-natural ingredients, including rye flour, caraway seeds, dill weed, and brown sugar. Enjoy it toasted and spread with butter or jam, or serve it warm alongside a hearty soup or stew.
- 5 ounces (warmed) - Skim milk
- 6 ounces (warmed) - Water
- 3 tablespoons - Brown sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons - Lecithin
- 1.5 cups - Whole wheat flour
- 1.5 cups - White flour
- 1 cup (dark) - Rye flour
- 1.5 teaspoons - Salt
- 1 tablespoon - Caraway seed
- 1.5 teaspoons - Dill weed
- 1.5 teaspoons - Yeast
- Begin by placing all of the ingredients in a bread machine.
- Once all of the ingredients are added, select the medium setting.
- Allow the bread machine to mix, knead and bake the loaf of bread.
- Once the baking cycle is complete, remove the loaf of bread from the machine and let it cool before slicing.
Rye and Dill Bread is a delicious and flavorful addition to any meal. Enjoy it toasted and spread with butter or jam, or serve alongside a hearty soup or stew. This recipe yields an easy to make, rustic loaf of bread that’s full of flavor. With just a few simple steps and all-natural ingredients, you can enjoy the aroma and taste of freshly baked bread any time of day.