Are you looking for a delicious and filling meal to serve your family? Look no further than this savory scallop and tomato pasta sauce. Made with white wine, garlic, parsley, and scallops, this dish is sure to please everyone at the table. Plus, it’s easy to make and makes 6 generous servings, so you’ll have plenty of leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day!
- 1 lb - Spaghetti spinach
- 1 lb - Scallops
- 0.5 cup - Fresh parsley
- 2 cloves - Garlic
- 0.5 cup - White wine
- 2 large - Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon - Olive oil
- 0.25 cup - Pine nuts
- Fresh grated parmesan
- Toast the pine nuts in a non-stick pan over medium heat for a few minutes, stirring often, until lightly browned.
- Boil water for the pasta, and add the pasta to the pot. Cook the pasta until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, lightly cook the garlic in the olive oil, stirring often.
- Once the garlic is cooked, add the scallops to the pan and cook for about 4-5 minutes. Remove them to a warm plate.
- Add the tomatoes and wine to the pan and simmer for a couple of minutes, allowing the sauce to reduce slightly.
- Add the scallops and parsley, and you can add a squeeze of lemon for extra flavor if desired. Heat the sauce through.
- Serve the sauce over the cooked pasta and top with toasted pine nuts and parmesan cheese if desired.
This scallop and tomato pasta sauce is a delicious, filling meal that’s sure to please everyone at the table. It’s easy to make and makes 6 generous servings, so you’ll have plenty of leftovers for lunch or dinner the next day. Make this dish for a special dinner or an evening meal and enjoy!