Shrimp is a great source of healthy protein, and it takes on different flavors so easily. This recipe uses a simple marinade of plain yogurt and Old Bay Seasoning to pack a punch of flavor. With just three ingredients, you can easily whip up this scrumptious dish in no time. Serve with a side of steamed veggies for a complete meal!
For 4 people
- 1 1/2 pounds - Jumbo shrimp
- 1/2 cup - Plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon - Old Bay seasoning
- Use scissors to slit the shrimp shells down the center ridge of the back and remove the vein. Place the shrimp in a bowl and mix with the yogurt and Old Bay seasoning. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare a hot fire in a barbecue grill and lightly grease the rack. Grill the shrimp 4 inches from the heat for 1 1/2 minutes per side, or until pink and curled.
- Serve hot or at room temperature. Peel or allow everyone to peel their own shrimp.
If you love seafood, you’re going to love this simple but delicious spicy grilled shrimp recipe. You can customize it to make it spicier, or use different seasonings from your pantry. Serve it as an appetizer or as a main dish with a side of steamed veggies for a complete meal!