Tamari Pecans are a tasty snack and perfect for any occasion. They are easy to prepare and only require four ingredients. Roasting the pecans in a preheated oven will bring out their full flavor. The molasses and tamari provide a rich and savory flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. Enjoy the pecans as is, or chop them up to add to your favorite salad or soup. Either way, you will love the flavor and crunch these pecans provide!
For 1 people
- 1 tablespoon - High quality tamari
- 2 teaspoons - Molasses
- Salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 cup - Shelled pecan halves
- Combine the tamari and molasses. Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper. Toss the pecans until they are well coated.
- Transfer the pecans onto a kitchen towel and allow to briefly drain.
- Roast the pecans in a preheated 350 degree oven on an icing rack until they are fairly dry and toasted.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Chop the pecans into 1/4-inch pieces.
These Tamari Pecans make for a great snack that is easy to prepare and full of flavor. Just four ingredients is all you need to get them ready in no time. Serve the pecans as is, or chop them up to add to salads or soups. Enjoy!