This delicious and tangy Buttermilk Cheese Bread is a light and fluffy treat that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Made with low-fat buttermilk, bread flour, salt, sugar, sharp cheddar cheese and yeast, this bread is a great accompaniment to meals or the perfect snack. It’s easy to make and can be prepared in minutes with a bread machine. Follow the steps below and enjoy a delicious and nutritious treat!
For 1 people
- 1.125 cups - Lowfat buttermilk
- 3 cups - Bread flour
- 1.5 teaspoons - Salt
- 1.5 tablespoons - Sugar
- 0.75 cup - Sharp cheddar cheese
- 1.5 teaspoons - Yeast
- Place all ingredients in the bread pan of a bread machine.
- Select the 'Light' setting.
- Allow the bread to cool for 1 hour before slicing.
- The bread is now ready to be enjoyed!
This tangy and delicious Buttermilk Cheese Bread is a light and fluffy treat that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It’s easy to make, nutritious and the perfect accompaniment or snack. Make a loaf today and enjoy the delicious flavor of this tasty treat!