For 15 people
- 8 cups - Shredded cabbage
- 2 - Sweet peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 - Carrots, grated
- 4 - Green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup - Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup - Vinegar or rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup - Sugar
- 2 teaspoons - Ginger root, grated or 1 tsp dried
- 1/2 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 teaspoon - Red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, mix together cabbage, peppers, carrots, onions and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar with the remaining ingredients. Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss until coated. Add more pepper flakes to taste, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
This sinless coleslaw recipe is a great way to enjoy a delicious side dish without ruining your diet. With only 45 calories and trace fat per 1-cup serving, this coleslaw is sure to be a hit. Plus, it tastes even better than you’d expect. Enjoy!