This Triple Chocolate-Mint Sorbet is an easy-to-make treat that is sure to please the chocolate lovers in your life. With a triple hit of chocolate – chocolate-mint, bakers chocolate, and cocoa – in this creamy, dreamy sorbet, it’s a decadent dessert that’s perfect for a special occasion or an everyday indulgence. This recipe has 9 Weight Watchers Points per serving, making it a light and flavorful dessert option.
For 10 people
- 3/4 cup cup - Sugar
- 3 cups cups - Water
- 6 four-inch sprigs - Peppermint, chocolate mint, or spearmint
- 6 ounces ounces - Premium bittersweet or semisweet chocolate - chopped
- 1/4 cup cup - Unsweetened cocoa
- Bring the sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add the mint, cover, remove from heat and steep for 30 minutes. Strain and return the syrup to the saucepan.
- Return the syrup to a simmer. Add the chocolate and cocoa, remove the pan from the heat, and whisk until smooth. Refrigerate the mixture until thoroughly chilled.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's directions. Enjoy!
This Triple Chocolate-Mint Sorbet is a simple and delicious indulgence that is sure to be a hit with everyone! Look for quality chocolate such as Callebaut, Valrhona or El Rey, and you can’t go wrong with this delicious dessert. This recipe yields 5 cups of sorbet, making it perfect for enjoying with friends and family. Serve it with fresh fruit and a dollop of whipped cream for a special treat!