When it comes to easy, comforting dishes, nothing is better than lasagna. This Vegetable Lasagna is an excellent option for those looking for a healthy and delicious meal. It’s full of fresh vegetables and flavor, and is a breeze to put together. Whether you’re feeding a large family or have guests over for dinner, this dish won’t disappoint! Plus, it’s easy to make ahead and deliver uncooked with baking instructions.
For 6 people
- 1 teaspoon - Olive oil
- 0.75 cup - Sliced mushrooms
- 0.75 cup - Chopped zucchini
- 0.5 cup - Sliced carrots
- 0.5 cup - Chopped red bell pepper
- 0.5 cup - Thinly sliced red onion
- 1 - Fat-free tomato-basil sauce
- 2 tablespoons - Pesto sauce
- 1 - (15-oz carton) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 - Cooking spray
- 6 - Hot cooked lasagna noodles -- cut in half
- 3 ounces - Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and the next 4 ingredients (mushrooms though onion). Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add pasta sauce, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Spray 8-in square baking dish with cooking spray. (Use disposable aluminum foil pan for easy clean-up/ gift-giving).
- Combine pesto and ricotta in a small bowl. Spread 1/2 cup tomato mixture in the bottom of the square baking dish.
- Arrange 4 noodle halves over tomato mixture. Top noodles with half of ricotta mixture. Top ricotta with 1 cup of tomato mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with noodles.
- Spread remaining tomato mixture over noodles; sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This Vegetable Lasagna will be a hit with everyone at your dinner table! Plus, it’s easy to make ahead and deliver uncooked with baking instructions. It’s also a healthy option with only 328 calories per serving, 10.9 g. of fat per serving, 7 WW points and it provides almost 2 milk servings worth of calcium! Enjoy!