These vegan-friendly Apple Bran Muffins are a delightful way to start your day. With a hint of nutmeg and cloves, these delicious muffins are a great way to get the nutrition you need with a tasty treat! The best part is that they are incredibly easy to prepare using simple pantry ingredients and are sure to be a hit with the entire family.
- 1 1/4 cups - Bran
- 1 cup - Whole wheat flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons - Baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon - Nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon - Ground cloves
- 1/3 cup - Milk
- 2 - Eggs
- 3/4 cup - Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup - Butter
- 1 cup, chopped - Apples (green are best)
- 1 cup - Raisins (optional)
- Combine the bran, flour, baking powder, nutmeg and cloves in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the milk, eggs, maple syrup and butter.
- Fold the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped apples and optional raisins. Divide the batter evenly among oiled muffin tins.
- Bake at 350°F until the tops of the muffins have split, 15-25 minutes.
These vegan-friendly Apple Bran Muffins are a great way to start the day with a tasty and nutritious treat! Quick and easy to prepare, they are sure to become a favorite with the whole family. Enjoy with a glass of milk and a sprinkle of cinnamon for extra flavor!