This amazing acorn squash soup is a perfect cozy meal for cold days or when you need a quick and easy lunch. The soup has a nice blend of aromas and flavors coming from the wild rice, garlic cloves, and spices. It’s also a vegan and vegetarian friendly recipe. Prepare it and enjoy a warm bowl of deliciousness.
For 1 people
- 1 small - Acorn squash
- 2 large - Garlic cloves
- 1 cup - Vegetable stock
- 0.5 teaspoon - Liquid Aminos
- 0.25 teaspoon - Black pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon - Sage
- Dash dash - Cayenne
- Dash dash - Tabasco sauce
- 0.5 cup - Wild rice
- Cut the squash in half and remove the seeds.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with 1/2 inch water, place the squash in it (face down) along with the garlic.
- Cook the squash and garlic at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Scoop out the squash flesh and puree it in a blender with the baked garlic and the vegetable stock.
- Pour the pureed mixture into a small sauce pan, add the spices and cooked wild rice.
- Heat the soup on low heat until it's hot and enjoy!
This delicious and unique soup is perfect for chilly days when you want something warm and flavorful. The wild rice pairs perfectly with the squash, and the spices make the soup nice and spicy. Serve the soup with a piece of warm bread and it will be your favorite meal ever!