This zucchini spread is a healthy and delicious appetizer that you can make in no time. It’s perfect for parties, potlucks and other gatherings. It’s easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. The combination of zucchini, scallions, lemon juice, sugar, salt, white pepper, dill weed and non-fat sour cream create a tasty spread that will be a hit with everyone. Serve it with crackers for a perfect snack!
For 16 people
- 4 Med - Zucchini
- 6 Med - Scallions
- 1 Tbsp - Lemon Juice
- 0.5 Tsp - Sugar
- 0.5 Tsp - Salt
- 0.25 Tsp - White Pepper
- 0.25 Tsp - Dill Weed
- 16 Oz - Nonfat Sour Cream
- 1 - Zucchini
- Squeeze the shredded zucchini to remove any excess water.
- Place the shredded zucchini into a food processor or blender container.
- Add the scallions, lemon juice, sugar, salt, white pepper, and dill weed to the container and process until it's smooth.
- Stir in the nonfat sour cream until it's fully combined.
- Chill the spread and then garnish with a few zucchini slices.
- Serve the zucchini spread with crackers.
This zucchini spread is a great way to make a healthy and delicious appetizer. It’s easy to make and doesn’t require any complex ingredients. You can also adjust the flavors to taste by adding more or less of the ingredients as desired. Serve it with crackers or as part of a vegetable platter. Enjoy!