This Potato Dill Soup is the perfect recipe for those looking for a healthy and delicious meal. This simple, low fat, vegan and vegetarian dish is easy to make and great for a quick lunch or dinner. The flavors of the potatoes and fresh dill will tantalize your taste buds. With no fat, no eggs, no sugar and full of flavor, this is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal.
For 1 people
- 2 cups of diced potatoes
- 1 of carrot
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 of onion
- 2 cups of boiling water
- 2 cubes of chicken bouillon
- 1 of pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh dill
- Simmer diced potatoes, carrot, celery and onion in boiling water with 2-3 chicken bouillon cubes and a grind of pepper for about 20 minutes.
- Mash a few of the potatoes with a potato masher.
- Add a dollop of light or fat-free sour cream if desired.
- Stir in a couple of tablespoons of chopped fresh dill.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes and serve.
This delicious Potato Dill Soup is the perfect dish for anyone looking for a healthy, yet flavorful meal. Enjoy for lunch or dinner and don’t forget to add some light or fat-free sour cream for added creaminess. Enjoy this vegan, vegetarian and low fat recipe for a truly healthy meal.