This Roasted Red & Green Pepper Dip is a great way to add some zest to your party or get-together! It requires very little effort and the ingredients are easy to find. Roasting the peppers adds a smoky flavor and a touch of sweetness that will be sure to tantalize your taste buds. This dip is a great appetizer or snack to serve with chips or vegetables. Serve warm or cold, this dish is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
For 1 people
- 1 medium - Red bell pepper
- 1 medium - Yellow bell pepper
- 1 medium - Green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup - Chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon - Chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons - Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon - Salt
- 1 large - Tomato
- 1 - Jalapeno pepper
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place peppers, cut side down, on a broiler pan.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the skins are charred.
- Place the peppers in a brown paper bag for 10 minutes.
- Peel and discard the skin from the pepper halves and chop.
- In a medium bowl, combine the bell peppers and the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until serving.
- Salsa can be stored in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
This Roasted Red & Green Pepper Dip is an easy, flavorful way to spice up any party or gathering! It’s a great appetizer or snack to serve with chips or vegetables and is sure to be a hit! Plus, it stores well in the refrigerator for up to a week so you can always make it ahead of time. Serve this Roasted Red & Green Pepper Dip to your friends and family and watch them come back for more!