This delicious caramel coffee sauce is a great way to add a bold flavor to a slice of cake. The espresso powder balances out the sweetness of the brown sugar and the cornstarch creates a thick sauce that clings to the cake. Serve it warm or cold and enjoy a unique flavor every time.
For 1 people
- 2 tbsp - Brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp - Cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp - Instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup - Skim milk
- 1/4 tsp - Vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, mix together the brown sugar, cornstarch and espresso powder.
- Gradually stir in the skim milk and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat.
- Continue stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Place cake slices on individual plates and top each slice with two tablespoons of caramel coffee sauce.
- Serve immediately.
This caramel coffee sauce is a great way to dress up a slice of cake. The bold espresso flavor, paired with the sweetness of brown sugar, creates a unique flavor experience that is sure to please everyone. Enjoy this delicious topping anytime you want to add a special touch to your dessert!