Cheesecake brownie bars are a delicious dessert which combines two classic treats into one delicious dessert. They consist of a classic brownie base topped with a creamy cheesecake layer. The combination is then baked until golden brown and the result is a delicious treat that everyone will love. Enjoy this rich and creamy dessert with friends and family, or at a party or potluck!
For 24 people
- 1 19.8 oz - Brownie mix (do not use mixes with syrup pouches or cans)
- 1 8 oz pkg - Nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 0.33 cup - Sugar
- 0.5 teaspoon - Vanilla
- 0.25 cup - Egg Beaters(r) 99% egg substitute
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the instructions on the package and pour it into a greased 13” x 9” baking pan.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Add the sugar and mix until it is well blended.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until it is just blended.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the brownie mixture and use a knife to create a marble effect.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the cream cheese layer is golden brown.
- Allow the bars to cool before cutting into squares and serving.
These delicious cheesecake brownie bars make a perfect treat to enjoy with friends and family, or at a party or potluck. They are rich, creamy, and sure to be a crowd pleaser. Enjoy a piece of this classic dessert and savor every bite!