This red wine vinaigrette is made with fresh lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil and other spices to give it a unique flavor. The combination of red wine and vinegar softens the sharpness of the vinegar and gives it a rich, delicious taste. It’s the perfect way to dress up any salad and your guests will love it!
For 1 people
- 1 tablespoon - Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon - Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon - Red Wine
- 2 tablespoon - Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon - Water
- 0.25 teaspoon - Salt
- 0.08 teaspoon - Freshly Ground Pepper
- 0.5 teaspoon - Dry Mustard
- 0.5 teaspoon - Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon - Dried Basil
- 1 small clove - Garlic
- 1 slice - Onion
- In a bowl, whisk together all the ingredients.
- Alternatively, combine the ingredients in a glass jar, cover it and shake until they are well blended.
- Refrigerate the vinaigrette for at least an hour before serving.
- Whisk or shake again before serving over your favorite salads.
This red wine vinaigrette is easy to make and its unique flavor will definitely make your salads stand out. You can easily adjust the ingredients to suit your taste, and you can even add a few extra spices for an extra kick. With this delicious recipe, you’ll always have a unique dressing ready for any occasion!