This citrus tarragon chicken is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal. The marinade combines the fresh flavors of lemon, orange, garlic, ginger and tarragon to enhance the flavor of the chicken. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also quick and easy to make. The flavors of the marinade will tantalize your taste buds and the chicken will be cooked to perfection. Serve this up with some roasted vegetables and a side salad for an amazing dinner experience!
For 6 people
- 0.5 cup - ReaLemon Lemon Juice
- 0.5 cup - Orange Juice
- 6 cloves - Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon - Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon - Tarragon Leaves
- 0 - Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- 6 - Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large bowl and mix together well.
- Transfer chicken to the bowl and coat with the marinade.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade.
- Heat a grill or preheat the broiler to high heat.
- Grill or broil the chicken until it is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Serve and enjoy!
This grilled citrus tarragon chicken is a great way to enjoy a healthy meal. The bright flavors of the marinade will truly tantalize your taste buds and the chicken will be cooked to perfection. It’s easy to make and is sure to be a hit. Serve this up with some roasted vegetables and a side salad for a delicious and satisfying meal. Enjoy!