Granola is a great way to start off your day with a healthy and nutritious meal. Not only is it tasty, but it’s also easy to make at home. With only a few ingredients and a few steps, you can whip up a batch of homemade granola in no time. This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast on-the-go or a healthy snack in between meals.
- 3 cups - Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup - Wheat bran
- 1/2 cup - Wheat germ
- 1/4 cup - Mixed dried fruit
- 3 tablespoons - Slivered almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon - Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon - Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons - Honey
- 2 tablespoons - Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon - Vanilla
- 1/4 cup - Apple juice (frozen concentrate)
- 2 tablespoons - Pineapple juice (frozen concentrate)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for vanilla and fruit juices.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat vanilla and juices for 1 minute on high.
- Slowly pour the hot liquid over the mixed ingredients. Turn until fully coated.
- Spread out granola on a baking sheet. Bake at 200 degrees F for 1 hour.
Granola is a delicious and healthy snack or breakfast option. It’s fast and easy to make, and you can use whatever ingredients you have on hand. You can also customize the flavors to your liking. Have fun experimenting and enjoy your homemade granola!