Bring a unique flavor to your sandwich with this honey mustard sandwich spread! Packed with fresh basil, honey, mayonnaise and Dijon mustard, it’s the perfect way to liven up your sandwich. Plus, it’s a vegetarian-friendly option that takes just 10 minutes to make. With a nutrient breakdown of 89 calories, 0.5g fat and 369mg sodium, this sandwich spread is both tasty and healthy.
- 1 cup - Fresh basil leaves
- 0.25 cup - Honey
- 0.25 cup - Nonfat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons - Dijon mustard
- 1 clove - Garlic
- Combine basil, honey, mayonnaise, mustard and garlic in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and chill the spread.
- Spread the honey mustard sandwich spread on your favorite sandwich. Enjoy!
- The sandwich spread can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Making a sandwich spread in just 10 minutes is a great way to add a delicious layer of flavor to any sandwich. Plus, you don’t have to be a vegetarian to enjoy this spread! With honey, mayonnaise, mustard and basil, you’ll have a tasty sandwich spread that’s great for any occasion. So the next time you’re looking for a unique flavor to add to your sandwich, try this honey mustard sandwich spread with sweet basil!