This Potatoes Romanoff is a great recipe to make for dinner or lunch. It’s made with potatoes, green onions, garlic, cottage cheese, bacon bits, salt, pepper, paprika and sharp cheddar cheese. It’s a delicious and nutritious meal that will make your family and friends happy. This casserole is a great way to get your daily nutrients and it’s easy to make. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftovers or vegetables that you have lingering in the refrigerator. So, let’s get started on this tasty and easy casserole recipe!
- 2 medium - Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. - Green onion
- 1 clove - Garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon. - Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon. - Paprika
- 2/3 cup. - Lowfat cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoon. - Imitation bacon bits
- 1/4 teaspoon. - Salt
- 2 oz. - Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Steam the potatoes. Peel and dice them.
- Place the diced potatoes in a small 1/2 quart casserole dish. No need to grease it.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, chopped onion, bacon bits, cut up garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon it over the potatoes.
- Grate the Cheddar cheese and sprinkle it over the top of the casserole. Sprinkle the paprika over the top.
- Bake the casserole in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 30 to 40 minutes. The casserole should be golden brown and heated through.
That’s all there is to it! This Potatoes Romanoff is a delicious and nutritious meal. It’s easy to make and it’s perfect for feeding the whole family. Enjoy this tasty dish with your family and friends and enjoy the leftovers throughout the week. Bon appétit!