This vegan and vegetarian-friendly Sante Thai Veggie Salad is a flavorful, healthful meal featuring crunchy julienned red and yellow bell peppers, broccoli, carrots, fresh sugar snap peas, shiitake mushrooms, baby corn, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, green onions, and napa cabbage. Tossed with a flavorful Thai-style dressing, this salad can be served either cold or at room temperature.
For 8 people
- 2 - Red bell peppers
- 2 - Yellow bell pepper
- 1 head - Broccoli
- 2 large - Carrots
- 1.5 pounds - Fresh sugar snap peas
- 0.75 pound - Fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 1 15 oz cans - Baby corn
- 1 5 oz cans - Sliced waterchestnuts
- 0.25 pound - Fresh bean sprouts
- 0.5 bunch - Green onion
- 0.5 head - Napa cabbage
- 1 recipe - Sante thai veggie salad dressing
- Toss the veggies with the dressing.
- Allow the flavors to meld for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve the salad either cold or at room temperature.
A simple yet flavorful dish, this Sante Thai Veggie Salad is a great way to get your vegetable servings in a delicious way. With a macronutrient profile of 387 calories, 17% cff, 8g fat, and 8g fiber, this meal makes a great choice for those looking for a healthy and satisfying dish.