This Thai Black Bean Salad is a great vegan meal that is perfect for lunch, dinner or as a side dish. It is full of flavor and is easy to make. The combination of black beans, yellow corn, bell peppers, sweet onions, garlic, ginger, cilantro and a zesty Asian-style dressing make this salad a real treat. Serve it warm over rice or chilled and enjoy!
For 1 people
- 3 cups - Black beans, drained
- 3 cups - Yellow corn, cooked
- 0.5 - Green bell pepper, chopped
- 0.5 - Red bell pepper, chopped
- 0.5 - Sweet onions, chopped
- 1 large clove - Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp - Ginger, finely chopped
- 0.25 cup - Chopped fresh cilantro
- 0.25 cup - Rice vinegar
- 0.25 cup - Lime juice
- 0.25 cup - Sesame oil
- Hot sauce, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Add hot sauce to taste.
- In a larger bowl, combine the black beans, yellow corn, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, sweet onions, garlic, ginger and cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve the salad chilled or warm over rice.
This Thai Black Bean Salad is full of flavor, is easy to make and is a great vegan meal. Serve it chilled or warm over rice and enjoy! The combination of different flavors and textures makes this salad a real treat that you won’t want to miss!