If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to elevate your meal, this Cranberry Chutney is the perfect solution. It’s simple to make with just a few ingredients that are probably already in your kitchen, and the sweet and tangy flavor pairs well with poultry, pork or ham. Serve it up at your next dinner party or whip up a batch to keep in your pantry for use throughout the year.
For 10 people
- 1 package - Cranberries
- 2 - Tart apples
- 1.5 cups - Dark brown sugar
- 0.5 cup - Raisins or currants
- 0.25 cup - Cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon - Minced ginger
- 1 clove - Garlic
- 0.25 teaspoon - Ground cloves and ground allspice
- Zest of 1 orange
- In a nonreactive saucepan, combine all ingredients and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Continue to cook until the mixture has thickened, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the chutney to a container and store it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Serve the chutney alongside poultry, pork or ham dishes.
This Cranberry Chutney is an easy and delicious way to elevate your meals. With just a few ingredients, it’s ready in under 20 minutes and can easily be made ahead of time. Use it as a condiment to serve with poultry, pork or ham, or make a larger batch and keep it in the refrigerator for up to two weeks to use throughout the year.