This fragrant and delicious condiment is perfect for adding a kick to any dish. With a mix of herbs and citrus, this mix of flavors is sure to become a staple of your spice cabinet. All you need is seven simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time. The blend will keep up to 3 months, so make sure to prepare this aromatic condiment ahead of time to make sure you always have some in hand.
- 1 tablespoon - Dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon - Dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons - Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon - Dried rosemary - ground
- 1 teaspoon - Dried sage - ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Orange zest - dried, coarse ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons - Lemon zest - dried, coarse ground
- 1 teaspoon - Fennel seeds - coarsely ground
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Transfer the blend to an airtight container.
- Store the condiment in a cool, dry place for up to 3 months, although the aroma will start to diminish after 3 weeks.
This simple and easy to make condiment is a delicious way to add a kick to any dish. With a mix of citrus and herbs, this flavorful blend will become a staple in your kitchen. Plus, it lasts up to 3 months, so you can make it ahead of time and have it ready to add when you need it. Hard to eat just one!